Thursday, October 22, 2009

The MystressWorld Domme Corps.. on Penetration

The MystressWorld Domme Corps is comprised 
of the women whom Mystress mentors in her
philosphies of D&s FemDom.


Bright women, educated and accomplished in
their own careers, most over 35, and all
desiring to add one or more adult submales
(boys) to their permanent stables for the long
haul of life, for the betterment of life for all.   


Together we train boys who possess that real
need and respect for strong feminine authority
(or want to find out if they do, indeed).   In the
porcess,  Mystress learns also.


MsLee (15690 OR) is an esteemed member of
the Domme Corps, and knows what she wants
and has the ability to express herself vividly
and concisely as you will soon see.


**********
Introduction:


This is a topic near and dear to Me. I love it. 
For Me, penetrating a boy brings to Me a level
of personal ecstasy that I cannot begin to
describe, and I find that feeling and the control
very addicting.   Penetration of a boy by a
Dominant Woman can happen in a variety of
ways, using a variety of objects.  I am not here
to cover them all for anyone; I am simply
discussing two My favorites, and these in an
extremely limited manner.


The Dildo:


I love using a strap-on harness equipped with a
bit larger than average dildo.  Mine is black,
7 " long, 2 full inches in diameter, and that
makes it more than 6 inches in circumference. 
I've at times and with the right boy, used a
much larger dildo in length and diameter.  Yes,
I love to fill a boy up and make his ass entirely
mine, and I find it yet one of the many ways
that I can effectively and irrevocably bind a
boy to Me.   


Yes, I said "irrevocably", because once they
have been so-taken by Me, they never forget
it and they may both fear and crave to have
the experience again. 


For them it is both the agony of defeat and
the thrill of victory in one fantastically-fulfilling
event, all at the same time.  Yes, my favorite
thing to do is to take him roughly.  I love to hear 
him squeal like a pig and see his knees buckle
(as he is standing and bent over something, like
the back of My couch) and to watch his thighs
shake and quiver.  Mmmmm ..


I've also had a boy on his hands and knees,
entered deeply and stayed there, then leaned
My body over his bare back, hard nipples
brushing his skin,  put my lips to his ear, and
whisper to him to beg Me to fuck him and take
him any way I deem fit.  


Do I deliver?   Sometimes. Sometimes, I find
it is best, depending on the circumstances, to
leave him wanting, panting with heat and desire,
and earn the fuck he so badly desires from Me. 

How long does he have to wait?   It depends
entirely on My agenda and mood - anywhere
from a few seconds  to a few days or more.


I am big fan of combining my My strap-on use
with something else -- a striped ass after 
caning, wrist and ankle cuffs, rope, cage, or
whatever manner of restraint I feel like utilizing. 

If he has the physical stamina for it, I also like
a boy being bound and tied into a tight ball,  so
that I can penetrate him him in whatever
manner I wish, while he is utterly helpless to so
much as twitch.  


Note the theme with the strap-on use:  utter
domination by Myself and utter submission on
the boy's part to me.


Take it, take it, boy, and learn to not only love
it, but want it - regularly in a variety of ways.  
Can I make it last - good or bad?  You bet I can. 


Can I make it rough?  Without a doubt.  Can I
also make it feel so good for you that when I'm
done using you, you are left as MY aching,
throbbing, quivering bitch? Of course, I can.


However, I'm nowhere near stupid.  The size
dildo I use on a boy will depend on two factors: 
his experience in being penetrated and My
benevolence.   Consider this:  I have no wish to
cause damage -- discomfort and pain mixed
with intense pleasure, yes.  Damage, no. 


Training is ineffective if I cannot continue to
train and I can't train with a dildo if you're
damaged.   Also, that discomfort and pain that
I mentioned does NOT have to be accompanied
by pleasure, and to be sure, I can deliver a
telling difference without causing damage.  you
will have no doubts as to whether you are being
corrected (punished), rewarded, or trained,
simply by how I take you. 


The Butt Plug:


On the back of filling a boy up, I love the butt
plug.  But not alone, oh no.  A butt plug, along
with a harness. This way, the plug stays in place
and allows some freedom of movement.  A boy
can still stand, walk, sit, and bend, generally
freeing him to do whatever it is that I may
require of him, whether that be chores,
performance in some manner for my personal
entertainment or pleasure, or on display in
front of an audience of my choosing.  


Additionally, I love the use of the butt plug
combined with a chastity device, when I'm
receiving OSODD or cucklolding him.


Again, this can and will have variants, such
as restraint of some type, possibly removal of
some sense such as sight, speech, or hearing. 


Where is the lesson here ?   It is the fact that
you will be taken, hard and often if you belong
to me.   In fact, a boy does not truly belong to
me until I have taken him hard and deep.  And,
if he has been taken by a previous owner, then
it is quite encumbent upon me to take him even
harder and deeper than he's ever had it before,
to make my point, and to establish my control
and ownership. 


The further lesson here is for my sisters of the
Domme Corps -- develop your own style, but
do not overlook the power of penetration.  


It so expands your power and deepens his 
submission, all at the same time.


As Mystress says:
      "own the boy's ass, and own the boy".   


Believe it !


Ms Lee (15690 OR)


********


There you have it from Ms Lee, an esteemed
member of the MystressWorld Domme Corps. 

She is typical of the Corps in many respects.  
Prime Age (over 35) vanilla single by choice,
attractive good looks, a well maintained body,
strong mothering instincts, well-educated, and
with a successful career of accomplishment in
the vanilla world.


She came to the MystressWorld Mentoring
Program to hone and develop her own natural
instincts of dominance and to absorb the
philosophies, after having become frustrated
by the plethora of players that "play" on the
Internet.  


She, like the rest of the Domme Corps, has
real, natural, and intense desires to better
control her own life through the benefical
control, guidance, nurturing, and usage of 
"good boy" adult submales.


Not for a "session", not for "play", but for
life and the betterment of that life for both
herself .. and the boy.


Want to know more ..
     contact me at YesMystress@yahoo.com

     or visit the Training (web) Site at
       http://MystressWorld.com/IP.asp

Semper Fem !


Mystress


*

No comments:

Post a Comment