Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Suckcess Story .. sara's story

MW Suckcess Stories .. sara's story


MystressWorld prepares boys for long term IP
service. It could be with a member of the MW
Domme Corps, it could a third party local
woman who will recognize his newly developed
submissiveness, or it could be at home .. his own wife.

Let me share another of our Suckcess Stories,
one of the third type. This concerns a boy, a boy
named sara*, who had been with us for not very
long, but long enough to produce this result.

he wrote, this week:

-----------



"Dearest Mystress,

i am writing on orders from my new Wife Mistress. i know that You will be
glad to hear that my Wife found my account and after getting into it has taken
over my life and training.

She ordered me to write this message so that You would know. i felt that
since it was Your site, guidance, and counseling that allowed this to take
place that we needed to tell you.

She was elated to learn of my true nature and how she could use that to
advantage, but nonetheless said that I had to be punished for gaving done
this behind her back (under her radar).

She found the site, and figured out my MW yahoo password easily enough.

Little did I realize that she had been cucking me for months, i just was too
stupid to see it. So seeing that i was serious about this, She decided that
She would take greater and overt control.

When i came home from work on Friday she was ready with her Real Man
with her. In minutes i was on my knees, naked before both of them. She
then tied my hands and Master Michael laid me over a chair's back my ass
in the air. My wife then administered a punishment whipping. i was crying
like the sissy that i am when she was finished and i now have black a blue
marks from the punishements this weekend. i love them, the pain i feel
now naked kneeling before the computer my Wife Mistress watching me
write. Tthis is so wonderful, thank you Mystress.

i was then dragged into the bedroom where Master Michael made love to
my Wife, It was humiliating seeing my own wife being fucked by another
man, but as you predicted Mystress it made me hard. And, wee as I am,
they both noticed it (he is quite large) and laughed at me and they both
add insulting remarks about my hard little cock and what that meant.

He was fucking my wife and all I could do was kneel by the bed, hands
behind my back and watch, as I was ordered to do.

It was humiliating, both the fucking and my hard little cock, so I closed
my eyes, I could not take it any longer.

Big mistake.

A resounding, stinging slap and when I opened my eyes, his big, dripping,
throbbing cock was right in my face .. looking the size of a baseball bat, it
was so close. "eyes open, boy" he said with a little laugh, "this is your
sex from now on". Lick it ! I did and my own cock throbbed because i
could taste my own wife on his cock.

He was good and brought her to two rolling orgasms, then i was orderd
and forced to clean them both up. To my surprise, the taste was familiar,
and when I was finished with her (she tapped my head and tugged on my
ears to signal) and started for him, I discovered that watching me had made
him big and hard again, just as you said it would, Mystress. .

After he fucked her again, I was ordered to clean him up and I did. My wife
laughed and took a picture of me with his big cock in my mouth. She said
that would help me to be a good boy for them. he said I was as good as
some real girls who had serviced him before.

This time, he stayed and took his place in my bed and I was banished to
the guest room. On Saturday morning, i was called to the master bedroom,
i assumed to watch again. But this time, while my wife watched, I was orered
to suck Master Mike. he took my head in his hands and literally mouth-fucked
me to orgasm, and then tiled my head back until I swallowed his cum. My
wife was quick to point out that I was hard and she could not refrain from noting
that he was several times larger than me.

i cleaned the house, was punished for not doing a good enough job, then taken
shopping. i no longer have male underwear, and the new frilly panties make me
feel like the little slut slave they have made me into, just like you said could
happen, Mystress.

She also told me that the taste was familiar because she had been putting me
down only after being fucked by Master Mike for some time, now.

He certainly fits the descriptiuon of how you described a "Real Man".

There is more, she just told me that I am a clean-up boy and that she is my
MotherMistress, she picked that up from the site.

i just want to say Thank You again, Mystress. I am so happy that i have found
my destiny, right here at home with my MotherMistress, for the rest of my life.

She has allowed me to keep my new name, she likes it, and thanks you for
giving it to me.

With need and respect,

sara*  "

----------------



There you have it, another Suckcess story, a true
"tastiemonial" from a happy boy, a MystressWorld boy.

It is not that unusual for a boy's training in MystressWorld
to trigger rises in his own wife's internal Domme-within.

We call it the "Vacuum of Power" and the wife's sudden rise
can be great surprise to her as well, or it may be her go-ahead
signal to use him as she has always wanted to, anyway.

Are you a needful boy, wishing that this boy was you,
that you were a MystressWorld "lab specimen"?

Are you a woman, aspiring for the Domme Corps ?

Semper Fem,

Mystress

No comments:

Post a Comment